Congratulations to Boston Youth Sanctuary, Belmont After School Enrichment Collaborative and Fitchburg Public Schools - South Street Elementary for being selected as the winners of the 2017 Creative Minds Make Art video contest.
West End Somerville School exhibit student work through the implementation of the Creative Minds curriculum. Thursday - March 26, 2015 4:00pm
In Partnership with the Massachusetts Cultural Council and The Art Spot and Innovation Learning Center is offering in-school and out-of-school educators, support staff and art therapists affiliated with the Quincy Public Schools:
- A free 2 day (6 hour) professional development training opportunity in the Creative Minds curriculum
- Follow up coaching and mentoring services to support implementation of the Creative Minds curriculum
- An opportunity to display your student’s art work at three high profile events across the state
- Access to The Art Spot studio space and its resources for you and your students
- A Creative Minds: Fine Art Illustrations book and a Creative Minds Out of School Teacher Guide (set valued at $150.00) courtesy of Innovation, Inc and the Massachusetts Cultural Council